Smack Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smack Down

Smackdown Forum

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Mildura dating - I know what I need

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
PortMacq
Misafir

Mildura dating  - I know what I need Empty
MesajKonu: Mildura dating - I know what I need   Mildura dating  - I know what I need I_icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 26, 2011 2:36 am

Coffs Harbour online dating - Sexy, silky, and sweet My name is Judith BURKHART I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy audio/video chat Tamworth dating Free Online Dating Sites benaughtyfree.com Northern Territory free online dating I am a sexy young honey. i want to find a tall dark and handsom man, that can get freaky and knows how to please his woman. I have curves in all the right places *winks* and i know what it takes to satisfy a man. I am willing to do what it takes to keep a good man, i should be getting a picture very soon. I'm looking for someone I can hang out with and get to know better, and start a Hott & Spicy romance...If you like what youh read and want to see more of me, contact me. I'm looking for someone to hang out with on an intimate basis. Maybe a relationship if you're good........! I enjoy my free time, i like to dance, go to sports bars, shop and i'm up for just about anything! I'm looking for a fun, active guy. I don't like sitting around the house. Lets' party! I would like to be greeted with a box of chocolates and 1 long-stemed red rose. I'm a big eater with a tiny frame. I can pack a lot in, So, dinner is a must. We can cap of the night with a long walk and mayeb some fireworks of our own. I'm a wonderful woman and would be a great date! I like to be kihkyu. Roll playing and sub/dom is one of my favorites. My goals is to fukk as many men as I can either at one time or in a time span. If you want to hit this you have to send me a email. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. i love to experiment and am ooking for somebody to teahc me new things. im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl hit me with a message and ill write you back.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Mildura dating - I know what I need
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Smack Down :: Raw(Genel) :: Raw Videoları-
Buraya geçin: